Keto Chocolate Pie
Sooo Ketolicious Chocolate Dessert Crust
- 250ml whipping cream
- 175g keto powdered sweetener
- 50g salted butter
- 250g unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs
- Remove crust from packaging and thaw at room temperature.
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
- Place the curst on a pie pan, and heat in the oven for 2 minutes, then take it out and set it aside.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and put it into bowl.
- In a saucepan, add cream, sweetener, and butter.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, let simmer, and pour the chopped chocolate into the mixture stirring until the chocolate melts and combines.
- Stir in one egg at a time. Mix well to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture onto the crust, then bake for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, leave to cool in the oven with the door partially open.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours for a truffle texture or let the pie cool at room temp for a softer texture for at least 6 hours.